Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Potty Training

The time has finally come! I have waited a year and a half for this moment and it is finally here! This morning when Kailynn finished brushing her teeth, she sat on her potty and said, "Bye-bye pee-pee!" Although she still had her diaper on, I think she understands the concept; which is good enough for me!

Since I was already out running errands this morning,  I decided to make an extra stop at Walmart where Kailynn was able to pick out her own big girl panties! She was so excited that she carried her panties to the register herself.

Kailynn is now taking a nap and we will begin the potty training as soon as she wakes up. Being that this is a first for both of us, I think this will be a fun journey. I'm sure I will have funny stories to share through the whole experience. I can't wait to get rid of those diapers for good! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment