Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Travel Packs

In my last post, I mentioned travel packs that I made to keep Kailynn entertained on our trip. Now that we are in season, back-to-school sales are everywhere and these items will be fairly easy to find. I had a few items at home and I found what ever else I needed in the back-to-school and dollar sections at Target. I used clear pencil cases to hold the items in so it would be easier to identify which bag held what.

Bag number one contains a small coloring book and pack of crayons (Kailynn's favorite). The second bag holds finger puppets. Even at home these little buddies keep her entertained for hours! The third bag is home to miniature safari animals. Last but not least, I attached velcro pieces to the ends of colored popsicle sticks. The sticks serve dual purposes. One activity is to attach the ends of the sticks to form shapes. Another activity is color matching or sorting since there are two sticks of each color. 

As simple as they may seem, these were life savers! Kailynn loves these bags so much that they now stay in her diaper bag. They come in handy for trips to the grocery store and restaurants. 


No comments:

Post a Comment