Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

4th of July

I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July weekend! I enjoyed every bit of it except for the tons of mosquito bites I have. I seem to have been the only one they attacked. Anyways, these past few days have been quite busy for us. Aside from celebrating 2 birthdays, we spent our 4th of July at Kennedy Space Center visiting Atlantis. It was quite a site! Every time Kailynn saw a rocket or shuttle, she would shout, "Pat, pat, pat, BLASTOFF!" (The fact that you know where this quote comes from just makes you a fun Mom!)

Of everything there was to do and see, Kailynn seemed to have enjoyed pushing all of the buttons on the simulators the most. Being able to see such an important part of history in person is simply breathtaking! I most definitely recommend visiting Kennedy Space Center to anyone who has never been there before.

Here are a few photo's from our 4th of July Adventures at Kennedy Space Center.








No comments:

Post a Comment